Info for Vendors
We are what is traditionally considered an "open air" market. The covered spaces are under "picnic" sheds or "pole" buildings which have a tin roof. We are open year round.
Spaces can be pre-paid at the office or over the phone. The "reserve" or "pre pay" spaces are in, the far-east building, mid-east building, north building, and the main line where the office is located. These spaces can be rented months,weeks or days in advance.
To become a "permanent" vendor, and have the same space every week, the space must be paid continuously a week in advance. This is the vendors resposibility and the only way to ensure the same space every week.
The "first come first serve" sections are on the west side of the property off the Wren Road entrance. Our "first come first serve" tables have YELLOW numbers on them. The covered building in this section has "mid-west" on the front and back of it. The only thing that holds a space in this section is person physically being in the space. Putting a Tarp over a cardboard box does not hold or guarantee the space as yours.
Open all year except holidays, as noted.
Closed Easter Sunday and December 25th
Wednesday - Outside Tables $4; Sheltered Tables $8 & $20
Saturday - Outside Tables $15 per day; Sheltered Tables $20 per day
Sunday - Outside Tables $12 per day; Sheltered Tables $20 per day
All sellers agree to obey the following rules as a condition of rent:
- Reserved spaces must be paid for in advance.*
- Renters may not sublet, loan, or sell their booth(s).
- US I Metro Flea Market is not responsible for merchandise sold.
- Renters are responsible for displaying their wares in a safe manner.
- All merchandise must be kept behind the blue line. when neccessary.
- No Pets allowed.
- No Electric heaters, coffee pots, etc. All electronics must be kept at low volume.
- Renters must keep their area clean. The trash barrels are for shoppers.
TAKE HOME ANYTHING YOU DO NOT SELL!
- NO REFUNDS
- If a prepaid-reserved space is not occupied by noon Saturday it may be re-rented by management.
- Uncalled for rudeness will not be tolerated.
- All persons must have receipt to sell.
- Management reserves the right to relocate renters.
- Management reserves the right to expel or refuse rental.
- Alcohol, drugs, drug paraphenalia, firearms, and pornographic material are prohibited.
- Illegal merchandise including counterfeit merchandise bearing registered trade marks is prohibited.
- Renters must be packed up and off the premises by dark. NO MERCHANDISE CAN BE LEFT OVERNIGHT UNATTENDED, NO EXCEPTIONS!
*FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE TABLE RENT IS DUE UPON DEMAND.
THESE RULES - WHILE NOT COMPLETE - OUTLINE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES.
PLEASE READ THEM AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT THE OFFICE.
THESE RULES MAY BE AMENDED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Wednesdays 7am - 3pm
Fridays 8am - 2pm
Saturdays 7am - 4pm
Sundays 9am - 4pm
When you rent an OUTSIDE table and it rains before NOON, take your receipt to the office and you will be issued a RAINCHECK for another day's rental.